Saturday, May 26, 2018

Special Day

I went a little bigger with this card, it measured 4 3/4 x 6 1/2.  I also used two stamps out of this set.  I tried to google the name of the set but could not find it, and I just couldn't see it on the packaging but there was a number so I will post that below.  Once again I used mostly the Daniel Smith sample water color paints for this but added a little of my Spectrum Auqa pens.


Precious Marieke - PMCS 10011 Flowery Collection stamps, watercolored
Stamped with Dusty Concord Distress ink
Spellbinders - Timeless Rectangle die
DCWV - Old World Stack paper
Penny Black - Sprinkles and smiles sentiment stamp
EK Success - Sparkle stickers (under sentiment)

Hope your enjoying a nice weekend, we didn't end up getting the rain they had forecast earlier in the week so that is nice, it is HOT and Humid we are getting close to a record high.

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

14 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

How romantic and sweet...Great card!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Connie, love that stamp, am sure I have seen it before. I am about to arrange all my stamps I use into folders today and tomorrow so may even come across that one.
We always have hot and humid in my part of the world most time of the year as I live north of Australia, but our winter is coming so always have just a lightweight top on, never any woolies...
stay cool..xx

Have a lovely weekend.






[aussie aNNie blog]

Kim said...

I love the colours in this card, Connie. The flowers are so pretty on the white card. Love the delicate border. How lovely it is hot up there. It is a wee bit chilly down here. =)

Donna Ellis said...

It's a gorgeous card, Connie, in those lovely lavender and chartreuse colors! I prefer the larger size cards, and find this one especially pretty! hugs, de

Cheryl said...

Super cute, I love the water coloring you did on this, really good job :-)

Beth Norman said...

Absoultely stunning. The watercolouring is gorgeous and I love the green you added around the edges of the outside of your flowers.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the colouring of this card ...
We've had some lovely sunshine followed by storms over the weekend!
Hope your weekend has been a good one.

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

So pretty! Beautiful colors and I love how the blossoms anchor each corner!

Leslie Miller said...

What pretty stamps and I love the way you've watercolored them so delicately. That's a large die and requires a larger card, but it looks so beautiful with your flowers. Been thinking about trying the Daniel Smith sampler. Beautiful weather here, not too hot, but a little windy where we live close to the bay. Hope you have air conditioning!

Linda Walker said...

Lovely in lavender! This is so pretty Connie! xx

Janice said...

Beautiful flowers set against an elegant frame, love your card!

Lori said...

Beautiful flowers and what a gorgeous die cut! Your card is fabulous!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous card Connie. Love the lilac hues... the background looks so pretty and the decorative die frame is amazing!

Debbie said...

awwww, you had me at purple!!! i don't know how you come up with so many different, beautiful and creative designs!!!

it was so hot and humid here yesterday, the walk to the mailbox killed me. they are pouring the concrete around my pool today, there was no rain in the forecast and it is raining. i can't even look outside....i wish they would stop pouring and the sky would stop pouring!!!!