Friday, February 18, 2011

Birdsong

This card uses the stampers anonymous stamp from the Tim Holtz collection called Birdsong, I just love this collage stamp, I stamped it on HOTP designer paper to give it a textured look background. Mounted that onto a spellbinder die. My background paper is from DCWV, and I just used my coupon to buy this cool raindrop edge punch from Martha Stewart.  Tag was cut with my cricut, I think it was the Don Juan cartridge but not positive, and stamped the greeting.

Sorry I took such a bad angle shot of this, but the other two shots I took weren't the best quality of showing the card.
Hope you all enjoy your Friday,
And thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment,
Connie

4 comments:

Debby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debby said...

Connie this card is beautiful,love that edge!

Beate said...

Beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Cora said...

You have some the nicest punches. I love this stamp too and you made a great card with it