Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chickadie

I cross-stitched this design from a calendar with cross-stitch designs. This is for my Dad who is celebrating his 80th birthday today, so bummed we couldn't be there with him. I didn't tape down the ribbon and sentiment just incase he wants to slide it off to display the card.


Well we are getting more snow I would say there is a good 3 inches out there now and it is still snowing, they are saying more for sunday too.  I am so ready for a break from all of this, my dog peanut has been cooped up too long too!
Hope you are enjoying a good weekend wherever you are and thanks for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous idea for a card. I'm sure your Dad will love it.

Beate said...

Wow! Beautiful card. A great way to combine both hobbies.
Happy birthday to your Dad!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I need to finish a project. Thanks for the reminder asela

Annie said...

This is darling. I can't believe you did this for a card. Just awesome.

Annie

Ivanka said...

This is beautiful Connie! I used to cross stich and I know how much work goes into it. Happy Birthday to your dad.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! That's an amazing lot of work for a card, and so beautifully done! I'm sure he'll want to frame it. Wonderful!

Eva said...

This is beautiful! You are very talented - and patient.