Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dragonfly

Well I am hoping this looks masculine, I used the Purple Daisy Designs dragonly stamp and the EK success punch that goes with it to punch it out. Flowers and sentiment stamps are from Studo G, layered on spellbinders dies.  The green piece of paper is Basic Grey, the brown  strip next is Daisy D, and the outside strip is cosmo cricket.  The corners seemed bare so I added the pebbles glitter dots.


I woke up to my deck having a sheet of ice on it, my poor dog Peanut slid getting up and down, but the sun is coming out and it is all melting.  Hope your enjoying a sunshine day!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment,
Connie

2 comments:

Beate said...

Great card, Connie!
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, what a sweet card!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina