Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ODBDSLC147

Spring has Sprung is the name of the challenge this week over at Our Daily Bread Designs.... I so wish that was true around here, we are averaging about 10 degrees below average for this time of year, and that wind just cuts right through a person, sure can't wait for spring temps to come our way.  You can find out all the details HERE on ODBD blog .

I needed another Easter card so I am hoping that this qualifies for spring card :)


Our Daily bread designs -- The Shepherd stamp set for image and sentiment, colored with Copics and Distress markers
The background was sponged with Distress inks
Memory Box -- Orchard Tree Frame, I cut 2 to give it a bit more depth
Fiskar Cloud punch for the sentiment

Hope your enjoying a good week, thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Connie, another beautiful card! I always enjoy seeing your creations - each one is unique and creative.

Hugs to you,
Stephanie

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Connie! Love this little lamb image and your orchard Tree frame is the perfect setting! Thanks so much for joining the Shining the Light Challenge this week!

Maria said...

Lovely Easter card! Love the framing and gorgeous tree! Sweet little lamb, too!

Grace said...

OMgoodness Connie.... this is sooo cute!!! I love how your little lamb is standing in the shade of this fabby tree! I have drooled over this die but so far have refrained from buying it but you are sorely tempting me! LOL! Beautiful card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I love the image with the die cut. This is wonderful, Connie!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a darling and beautiful Easter card Connie!! I just love your addition of the tree and the cut out lamb. Too cute!!

Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!

blessings,
Chris

Linda Carson said...

Love it, love it! I've had my eye on this frame when you used it before. I think you've just "push" me over the edge w/this beauty!

Cheryl said...

Little lambs always say "spring" to me. Your card is so pretty! The frame is perfect with that sweet image.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Connie. What a sweet little lamb image. Love the die-cut tree!