Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Digi

I have bought all the sets with six colors of Spectrum Noir markers, I was buying the copics one at a time but they are a bit pricey for me and so I went with buying the sets. I joined their site on Facebook to get ideas and such and they were offering this free digi  from Crafters Companion and thought it would be perfect for my Daughter and son in laws Valentine card.  Here is the LINK .


Image-- Crafters Companion digi stamp, colored w/markers
Basic Grey -- Sugar Rush papers
Martha Stewart-- Swirling lace punch
Hallmark -- Heart Doily
Heart button w/thread
Forever in time-- Gems

I tried to do that cutting outside the die technique, can't remember what it is called and as you can see I need more practice, and not on something that it just took me a long time to color.  I thought I had remembered how to do it but obviously I need to go back and find the link and watch the video again :)

Hope you enjoyed a good weekend.  We are being told that next week we may just see some 60's in our forecast, oh how that puts a smile on my face :)  So if we can just get past the next 7 days we will be good.  We are at 8 right now, with a high of 15 today, we are normally in the 40's this time of year... brrr.  I am sure this year more than any other we will be very thankful for spring.

We had lost power at Church yesterday so no lights or heat.  It was a very chilly time during Sunday School, everyone left their coats on, but with the doors closed and the body heat we were able to do ok.  We headed into the sanctuary wondering how that was going to go, we only have small stained glass windows in there, very dark,  but just a few minutes before we were to start we got our power back, the Lord just filled that room and through our Pastor gave us a wonderful message of his grace.

Hope your week is filled with joy!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by,

Connie



7 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Connie, what a sweet bear, great coloring with the fun heart doily and paper.

Hugs Diane

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card. Such a cute image.

Stephanie said...

So, so cute! I love the use of the heart paper doily :)

That is no fun when the church loses power, but what a blessing to have warm coats :) The electricity at my church also went out a few weeks ago. Thankfully it came back on right before the service.

Happy Tuesday, Friend!

Susan (rainy) said...

Connie, its a darling card. You are too hard on yourself... The over-the-edge flowers look so sweet. Your daughter and SIL will adore this.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OH, How adorable!!!!
love the heart design in the background!!!
tfs:)

Linda Carson said...

Cute, cute,cute! Beautifully colored Connie! This will brighten their snowy V-day!

Shirley said...

Teddy is adorable and the card is really pretty too!