Monday, February 17, 2014

Pirate Boy

This card went out to my great nephew, my nephew emailed me to let me know that his son said "this is cool I am going to keep this forever", that made my day.  I always try to make them fun for the kids and hope they like them, I don't always hear if they do so this was a treat for me :)



My Favorite Things -- Pirate Boy stamp set, colored w/markers
My Mind's eye-- Boy Crazy paper
Spellbinders -- A2 distressed edges dies
Distress inks

We are getting more freezing rain today, glad I don't have to get out in this.  They are saying because of the holiday they are thinking the roads won't be so full of people so that is good, my hubby still has to get out and go to work he is working the holiday.  I am looking forward to the middle of the week when we are suppose to warm up!

Wishing you all a Fantastic week,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving your comments, it is much appreciated!

Connie

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Connie, He is just too too cute for words! Love the sponging on your images and the DP is perfect for him too!

Joann said...

Great card Connie, you always make your cards so perfect for who your sending them to! No wonder your nephew LOVED it! So cute : ). xx

Marie-Louise said...

Such a cute card Connie. My grandson would love this.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, that's sweet that he loved it so much, Connie! Very gratifying. It's super cute!

Linda Carson said...

Adorable! Love the design and coloring! Cool to know he wants to keep it forever! PS. Love your new blog look! It's cool too!