Monday, June 23, 2014

Fathers Day

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I started the detox portion of The Daniel Plan this past week and it is a bit more work eating all healthy, I have to read all the recipes and it takes longer to do the meals now, but I am seeing good results and so that is getting me through, our group is doing it for 10 days so I am half way through now!

Yesterday was spent going to church all morning and then at 3:00 we came back and worked on getting everything set up for VBS tonight, so I was too tired to post last night.

This is the card I made for my hubby for Father's day: I used all the gear dies that he bought for his art projects to make his card.



DCWV --- Old World Stack  and Metallic stack papers
Spellbinders -- Sprightly Sprockets dies
Memory Box -- Gearworks dies
Taylored Expressions -- Sprockets dies
Archival -- cosmic Copper ink areound edges of card
Silver rhinestones (around border dies)

It is going to be a very busy week but I will get more things posted this week, I won't let it go that long between posting again :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, it's generally all the special food prep and shopping that keeps me from any kind of special diet, so I can imagine how time consuming it is. Ten days is maybe not so bad, though. I'll be eager to hear results at the end.

This is the ideal Father's Day card for your hubby, seeing as how he bought the dies, himself. Very manly. You're always good with the masculine cards.