Sunday, June 8, 2014

Party

When I saw this stamp like alot of these mouse stamps I just smiled so I had to get it :)  This is for my great nephew, I think he is turning 5.



The stars on the image background are from the same stamp set as the sentiment and framing of the sentiment, thought it helped bring in the background paper.

Stampendous -- Party hats stamp, colored w/markers
Carta Bella -- Alphabet junction paper
Spellbinders -- A2 matting basics A and A2 distressed edges dies
Stamps of Life -- minis 4 circles (sentiment and stars)

We have been enjoying visiting with our daughter and son in law.  They had a meeting with the district superintendent, and they are making plans on what they will be doing once they graduate from Duke.  If it all works out what they have planned the kids will be living close by and that makes this Momma really happy :-)

Hope you all enjoyed a fantastic weekend, and will be blessed with a wonderful week ahead.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

7 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

That's really a sweet card and a very sweet news to hear about those plans :). Have a blessed weekend too Connnie. Your comment made my day :) Thank you :)
Hugs
Sarah

Jerri Jimenez said...

This card is so adorable Connie, your nephew will love it. I hope everything goes well and that your family will be very close by. Hugs!!

Marie-Louise said...

This is a fantastic stamp Connie. Great card. I love it.

ChristineCreations said...

Such a sweet little birthday card :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Connie, this is so dang cute and happy! Not nearly as happy as you'll be if your daughter's plans work out, though. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Shirley said...

Connie, your little mice are too cute and the card is precious pretty! Love their hats!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Connie. Love the coloring and that circle greeting. Hope the plan works out for you and your daughter. :)