Thursday, December 18, 2014

Stockings

I was running out of time so I decided I needed to use clipart images that were already colored for the rest of my cards.  These are going to my nephews and their families.



Here they are individually, I only took one picture of each so however they turned out is what I got :)




Images from Daily Scrapbook calendar
Lilybee designs -- Jingle paper
Spellbinders -- Noble Rectangles and A2 matting basics A
Paper studio Glittered cardstock
David Tutera -- celebrate sentiments

Last night I finished the last of my shopping, I still have a few items I want to make, but I can work on them while the kids are here.  Now to the wrapping before they get here tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by with this busy time of the year.

Connie

6 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

These are really cute Connie.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, these are darling! I just love the clipart stocking, and I love the Noble Rectangles die you used for the DP behind each! Your nephews and their families will love them! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Thank goodness for clipart. Those stockings are sure cute and I love the glittery die cut frames! I wanted to make some clipart cards from a cute piece I found, but just never got around to it. Maybe next year.

Susan (rainy) said...

You've made some darling cards with the clipart stockings. Your family will love receiving them.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

SO cute, Connie!

My name is Dottie, and I am trying to grow my blog. I would love to have you stop by and check out my BLOG CANDY and become a new follower!

I hope you will stop by:
http://somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-candy.html

Thanks,
Dottie

Linda Carson said...

Adorable and festive! Ha gotta love the ease and beauty of clip art!