Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

HE IS RISEN.....HE IS RISEN INDEED!!!

I hope you are all able to attend church this morning and celebrate our Risen Savior! Such a joyous day!!

I know these aren't exactly religious stamps but when I saw them at my local stamp stores yard sale I just had to pick them up, they brought a smile to my face.  I colored them with pencils.


Great Impressions-- spring time Louie stamp (colored w/pencils)
Spellbinders -- Captivating Squares die
American Crafts - Ribbon
David Tuttera - Celebrate Sentiment
Punch Bunch -- egg punch



Great impression stamp colored w/pencils
WeRmemory keepers -- Anthologie paper
Spellbinders -- Big Scalloped Ovals and Labels 11 dies
Impression Obsessions -- Sentiment II stamp set
Punch Bunch -- egg punch

I am sharing these cards with the Sisterhood of Crafters - Stamp it challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today, and thank you for your prayers and kind thoughts on my Father in law, he is still hanging on.

Connie

12 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

In the olden days, shortly after the first Easter, the common greeting on Easter Morning was "He is risen!" and the response would be, "He is risen INDEED!" Don't you love it?

Your ducklings are adorable, and so sweetly colored, Connie. Darling cards! Happy Easter! hugs, de

Debbie said...

awww i love these "lighter" easter stamps/cards. not everyone has the same religious views but we all love something cute!!!

you did a beautiful job with these. happy easter connie!!!

CherylQuilts said...

Yes, Connie, what a joy to attend church this morning and hear that He is risen indeed. I remember what Donna mentioned above. It was what we always did. I love your adorable cards, and the ducks are just darling! Beautifully done, precious friend, and I wish you and Greg a lovely day. We have so very much to be thankful for...most of all, our beloved Savior Jesus Who gave us life to defeat sin and death. And we'll be together forever with Him....praise God! xoxo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Absolutely adorable!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope you are having a nice Easter weekend!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are so cute! I have had my eye on some of these Great Impressions stamps too. Hope you had a great Easter!

Unknown said...

FAB cards! That chickie is so sweet! Hope you had a beautiful day!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, these stamps are sooooo darling and your pencil coloring is perfect! What pretty and fun cards! I hope you had a lovely Easter, Connie.

Anonymous said...

Connie, those ducklings have sweet faces! And I love how you colored the flowers. ♥

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

These are very sweet, Connie. I hope you had a lovely Easter. I'm so sorry to hear about your dear Father-in-law. Sending prayers of peace for him and your family. Hugs xo Karen

Darlene said...

Both creations are adorable! I have that second stamp and didn't even think to ink it up this year! Awesome inspiration ... well done Connie! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stamp It’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Beth Norman said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter. Your cards are cute. I like how the first card is cut with a fancy die and stamped right onto that. Your second card is just as cute. Nice colouring.

Lowcarb team member said...

These are lovely cards Connie.

All the best Jan