Monday, April 3, 2017

Thanks

I picked up these coloring cards by Spectrum noir at Michaels, they come with all the sparkle and when you color over them the sparkle shines through.  It is part of their colorista line.  I didn't realize it when I bought them that they already had Thanks written on them, so either I use them for that or I can add my own sentiment over it.  Just so happens I needed a few thank you's so I thought I would give them a try.

The first I tried with lighter colors, both cards use my Spectrum noir markers.


This next one I went a little darker and more reds because she likes that.


With my last Thank you my friend gifted me a tin holder with a chalkboard on the front so I can label it anything I want, I ended up putting my colored pencils in it, instead of having them in different containers, and she also gave me a set of very thing watercolor markers, these would be perfect for small images :)  I used them on her thank you card, stamped the flowers, added color directly to the image and then used my waterbrush to move the color around, I think it worked really nice.


The sentiment is a Reminisce sticker, there is no name on the stamp, sorry.
The markers are Stabilo watercolor and it was from the 15 piece marker set.
Nuvo - crystal clear drops in white Blizzard, they are a little hard to see

I do think my back is a little better, I can actually not have pain when I am laying down now :)
Hope all is well with you and your week is off to a great start.

Thanks so very much for taking the time to stop by and saying Hi,

Connie

14 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, Love your coloring cards. They are stunning with the sparkle shining through. You did a beautiful job!! I love to do this too. It's great fun. I am doing my catching up since arriving back home from our Hill Country trip. Glad you are feeling better with your back. Happy April and wishing you a wonderful new week. Blessings. xo

Daniela said...

Your cards are truly filled with all the cheerfulness of the season we're living now, they're garden on the paper, thank you for sharing them with us !

Glad to read that your back is getting better,
I'm wishing you the best of weeks,
sending hugs & love to you

XOXO Dany

Debbie said...

i really like these connie, i will have to look for them!!!

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful coloring, Connie! How fun that they have sparkle that shows through!

Beth Norman said...

Such beautiful work. Your top two cards are so whimsical and fun. Excellent colouring. Your third card is lovely too.

Kim said...

Gorgeous cards filled with floralicious delight, Connie. You always seem to have the best fun creating your beautiful cards. Oh how I would love to take a peek at all your amazing bits and pieces in your craft room. I bet it is filled with many a beautiful surprise and delight.

Anonymous said...

Connie, I will have to look at Michael's next time I am in the big city. Very pretty! I'm so glad that your back is feeling better. xo

Janice said...

These glitter colouring cards sound wonderful, and no doubt look wonderful in real life! Love your three cards today, they're so pretty.
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your back. I hope you are soon feeling better.

Birgit said...

These are so pretty Connie! Now why can't I ever find things like that at Michael's?? I love that they come pre-sparkled. Great coloring!!

Unknown said...

Oh WOW! Those look AMAZING! I am going to look for them too....if not for me for my Mom she loooooooves to color! They're beautiful!

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful thank you's Connie! Very fun coloring cards and then to find they sparkle...need that! lol TFS!

Lowcarb team member said...

These are lovely Connie, and 'Thanks' or 'Thank you' cards are so handy to have.

Do take care with your back ... take things steady and heal well.
Sending special thoughts your way

All the best Jan

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Those sparkle images are amazing, fun, and pretty all rolled into one! Your coloring is beautiful. Love all three cards with their clean and simple designs. The coloring really does it all. Keep feeling better, Connie!

Monika/Buzsy said...

These are so pretty Connie. Love the coloring pages. The sparkle must be real nice in real life. I like the second better with the deeper colors, but both are lovely. The third is lovely. The water coloring looks nice and the nuvo drops are the perfect embellishments. Have a wonderful and pain free weekend!