Saturday, July 1, 2017

Hippo Birthday

I bought this stamp set back when I was designing for Die R us and never ended up using it on any of my post there.  When my great niece's birthday was coming up I thought she might think it was cute, with the fun sentiment to go with them! She turned 8 this year.

  All these pieces are seperate but with the help of the MISTI I was able to line them all up, I was a tiny bit off with the balloon but it went a lot better than it would have if I hadn't used it!


They look like they are having fun don't they :)

Lawn Fawn -- Year four stamp set, colored w/markers
Echo park -- Fine and dandy paper
Spellbinders -- Labels 29, A2 matting basics A and Labels trio dies
Ribbon -- A touch of ribbon
Irridescent sequins

Wishing you all a Fantastic weekend, I hope it is a safe one too, I know a lot of people have off for a long 4 day weekend.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today :)

Connie

13 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh my Connie, this is so adorable!! That little hippo and bird are so darling and that sentiment.... so fun! I'm sure your niece will get a kick out of this card. Happy 4th to you!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

As I noted on Artsy Inkers, this is so cute! I didn't realize the images didn't come stacked up that way. What a great way to use them!

Louca por porcelana said...

So so cute!I really love this pretty card!

Cheryl said...

I'm in the planning stages of making a card... yep, I'm going to do it. I'm going to blog about it too lol

I love the hippo stamp, such a happy duo. Adorable card you've created :-)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Adorable card! I have that set, too, I love the small Lawn Fawn sets. You made such good use of it with that cute die cut label and fun papers!

Anonymous said...

Connie, SOOO adorable! My third daughter loves hippos. I'll have to keep an eye out for this stamp. xo

Linda Walker said...

Lol Connie, this is so cute! Gave me a chuckle! Looks like a lot of little details but the end result is so sweet. Love it! xo
Linda

Donna Phelan said...

That hippo and birdie image is adorable, perfect for a sweet young lady of 8! Great design and lovely coloring. Just so sweet!

Beth Norman said...

How precious. I love how your background DP matches your image.

Leslie Miller said...

So, so cute and I absolutely LOVE it! If you think you're off with the balloon, then you must be pretty exacting. I think it looks just fine!

Debbie said...

too cute for words, i am lovin' this one!! so many pretty elements and a great play on words!!!

happy sunday to you connie!!!

Janice said...

Such a cute stamp you have used! Just perfect for an 8 year old. I love the pretty 'birdie banners' paper you have used too.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Adorable! Love that fun background paper!