Monday, November 20, 2017

Tumbling leaves

Using my Distress Oxides for this background. I first did my embossing with gold embossing powder then went over the different areas with the oxide inks using a sponge blender tool, then when done I splattered with some water to give the tiny spots to the background.  Used a corrugated strip off from some packaging and tied on some jute and made a bow..


Sara Davies -- Tumbling leaves stamp set w/gold embossing powder
Distress Oxide inks for the background
Corrugated strip
Jute

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I am trying to finish up my Autumn card posts by Thanksgiving :)

Take care and hope you have a lovely week!

Connie

15 comments:

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful Autumn card!Hugs!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very pretty - the gold embossing is wonderful. I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, Connie! xx Hugs

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I just love your piece of cardboard with the jute bow. Looks lovely!

Anonymous said...

Connie, I love the colors that you chose for your card! The gold embossing is the icing on the cake!

Esther Asbury said...

Love the colors you used on your fall card and that strip of cardboard down the side - perfect touch!!

Kim said...

The effect of the distress oxides on this card, Connie. Another lovely card. Here's hoping you get all your Thanksgiving cards out. =)

Diane said...

Wonderful background colors and embossing Connie.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Hugs diane

Linda Walker said...

Connie,
I love this card with the pretty fall leaves. The little corrugated cardboard strip adds some interesting texture too. Looks great! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving!!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, my friend! The colors are ever so perfect for this autumn season.

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Love and hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Way to upcycle that corrugated piece, Connie. It served its purpose on a box and then moved onto the next level looking fabulous on your pretty card!

Lowcarb team member said...

I love to see the Autumn leaves tumbling ... a lovely card.

Happy Thanksgiving to you ...

All the best Jan

Beth Norman said...

This is a very nice card. Love the sponging and the splattering. Very unique adding the corrugated cardboard.

Janice said...

A fabulous autumnal card, I love th added texture do the cardboard and jute.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Beautiful card Connie. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Donna Phelan said...

Gorgeous background! Love your leaves. Happy Thanksgiving!