Monday, December 11, 2017

Daisy Chain

I just think this little stamp is too cute, my great niece just turned 5 and she is a little red head so you know I had to color the little girl with red hair :)


After coloring the stamp I thought it needed a little extra something so I got out my little flower punch and added a few more daisy's along the top of the circle.  I am hoping this isn't too busy but I think kids like that any how :)

Stampavie -- Daisy Chain stamp, colored w/markers
Teresa Collins- He said she said paper
Martha Stewart - border punch
EK Success - Flower punch
Stickles- yellow

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy schedules to stop by, Have a wonderful week,

Connie

13 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

So sweet, Connie! I love the daisy chain around the puppy's collar, and the cute, delicate daisies outside the circle. Your colors and papers are lovely, and so perfect for a five-year old red head! LOL Very sweet! hugs, de

Daniela said...

Dearest Connie,
this card of yours is the cutest ever, I simply love it !

Wishing you a most lovely day, today,
I'm sending blessings on your days to come,
with sincere thankfulness,
you mean so much to me, precious friend !

XOXO Dany

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet and cute!

Donna Phelan said...

That image is oh so sweet! I adore the papers you used too, the colors are lovely!

Sandra said...

Love it!

Beth Norman said...

Indeed it is a cute image and coloured so well. You always have the perfect designer paper which accents your stamp so nice.

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, that's so adorable! Cutest papers and design. You made another favorite, but you know how I love happy cards. The daisies you added were the perfect finish!

Janice said...

A really pretty card, with such a cute image and gorgeous papers.

Debbie said...

oh we have a redhead too, lorelei, we call her red!! cute card, the papers all go so well together.

it will be perfect for her!!

Cheryl said...

I love all the elements that you put together. It looks wonderful! The daisies are a perfect addition :-)

Diane said...

Oh your stamped image is just too cute, great job on the coloring and background papers.

Hugs Diane

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

So sweet!! Love the colors, Connie!! Thanks so much for stopping by all the time!!
Hugs,
Deb

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! Love how happy the little girl and puppy are!