Friday, December 15, 2017

Tag cards

I told myself if I bought new things for Christmas this year I needed to use some things that I already had in my supplies.  Today I am using tags that came in a set of Basic Grey paper.


DaisyD - paper and tag
Spellbinders -- Holiday sentiment die
Washi tape -- trees
EK Success - flower punch
/Stickles -- Champagne
Brad


Daisy D - Tag
Spellbinders - Holiday sentiments die
Washi tape

 This last one reminded me of a Christmas tree, so I added little ornaments to it cut from glitter paper.

Basic Grey- Tag
Maxine Designs - tree ornaments dies
Hot off the press - Cardmakers Christmas clear and frosted overlays (sentiment)

I am hoping these make it by Christmas and I still have to make 4 birthday cards by the end of December, oh my.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by at this busy time of year :)

Connie

11 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

I love your Tags!!!

Beth Norman said...

Lovely cards. I love tag cards and have yet to try one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, Love your beautiful tag cards. Each one is special and perfectly designed. Such a talent!! Wanted to make sure I stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas. My posts are just once a month now and more of a newsletter since August. It has worked out really well with my other work and venues. So for now, all is good.
Sending Christmas Hugs your way. xo

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely use of your tags - sweet Christmas cards!
The first and last one fit the Tic Tac Toe challenge at The House That Stamps Built (Christmas, Red/Green, Glitter). We'd love to have you link up with us!
If you care to check it out, the current challenge can be found here: http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/tic-tac-toe-challenges/tic-tac-toe-challenge-d1317

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards!Merry Christmas!Ho,Ho,Ho!!!

Debbie said...

so pretty and festive - a good idea to use tags!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Good for you, using up those tags. Once you got started on your Christmas cards you really made some headway. These are all so pretty!

Kim said...

All your Christmas tags are singing with colour and pretty design and pattern. How lovely they all are. There truly is no end to your clever creativity, lovely Connie.

Anonymous said...

All of these are great. Great job, sis.

April said...

All of these are great! I love that you used your tags on the cards. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I spy with my little eye such beautiful Christmas cards! xo