Friday, February 23, 2018

Rustic Nativity

Since I still had all the Christmas stuff out I decided to go for another one, this time with a Nativity stamp.


I wanted to go a little rustic and to keep with the wood theme, I first stamped a wood plank stamp onto kraft cardstock and then cut it down to be an accent piece behind the stamp. I thought the twine would give it a little more rustic feel to so I added that and decided to tie on my tag with it also.  One of those cards that just kept going together.


Northwoods Rubber stamps- Holy Family in Arched Rectangle, colored w/markers
Fun Stampers Journey - Board wall stamp onto kraft cardstock
Spellbinders - Back to basics tag die
Taylored Expressions - Poinsettia Bouquet (sentiment stamp)
Twine

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, Hope you have a wonderful weekend, we are suppose to see a bit of sunshine on Sunday so I look forward to that :)

Connie

11 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Connie, this is such a great card! I LOVE your stamp and the wood accent behind goes nicely. The twine goes with the overall rustic feel.

Debbie said...

This is such a great Christmas card Connie, love the wood look and the twine...they are great choices and go together well!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card!Love the colors and the wood pattern.Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Love the rustic look with your nativity stamp. It's a lovely card and coloured so well.

April said...

This is so lovely! I love the rustic look!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

I love the wood theme, Connie and such a pretty card. It almost looks like stained glass. Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs xo Karen

Kim said...

Your card is beautiful, Connie. I love the rustic look!

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, Connie, this is beautiful! I love the wood plank stamped on kraft. The look of it is perfect. What an absolutely lovely Christmas card! You're doing great so far getting them done. It's early in the year yet. Just think how nice it will be come December!

Janice said...

A wonderful card, I love the rustic look and the wood effect.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the stamped wood plank and twine! Perfect rustic feel!

Anonymous said...

Connie, the twine touch is perfect! What a gorgeous card! Were you tempted to cut the halos off? I'm always tempted to. (Yes, I'm weird!)