Saturday, June 23, 2018

Postcard

Paperwishes had a big sale on the stamp sets and there were a few that I have had on my wish list so when they came up at such a great price I couldn't resist, I was able to get 3 sets for almost the price of one.


I stamped this onto patterned paper and colored it, I think the markers worked pretty good on this paper, I found it at Hobby Lobby and I really like the thickness it has. I tried to match the colors in the bird to go with the papers.

Hot off the press - Postcards Stamp colored w/spectrum markers
Art - C -- paper to stamp the image onto
Basic Grey - Picadilly paper
Spellbinders - A2 matting basics A die
Martha Stewart -  tag punch
Our daily bread designs - Mini tag sentiment stamp
Queen & Co. - Chocolate Delight pearls
Wink of Stella - Clear glitter pen on Feathers
Button

I missed a day of posting yesterday but we finally had some decent weather, I actually enjoyed my walk and the humidity wasn't so high.  They say one more day like that and then we will be heading back up to 97 by the middle of the week with heat index in the 100's again, so you bet I will be out enjoying the day again today :) 

Hope you all enjoy your weekend and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi :)

Connie


15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Don't you just love a good sale?! Love your beautiful card with it's vintage feel! Perfect coloring and just an overall stunning creation!

Donna Ellis said...

Love love LOVE this stamp, Connie! Gorgeous! and so beautifully colored, too. Looks like one of your nature hikes. Sounds like a great sale! Wishing you a marvelous week-end! hugs, de

Louca por porcelana said...

It looks vintage,very beautiful!Have a lovely weekend too!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a very pretty stamp. I am glad the markers worked for you on the patterned paper. Glad you are getting some good weather in before it gets hot again. It won’t be in the 90s for us till next weekend, they say.

aussie aNNie said...

This turned out lovely Connie, love it stamped onto pattern paper too, great result.x

Conniecrafter said...

:)

Donna Phelan said...

Ooooh that makes for one lovely card, don't you just love a pretty postcard look? Glad you got a deal too! This is so pretty!

Kim said...

A good sale is always fun. This is a lovely card, Connie. Love the sweet bird and the rustic colours. How nice to be able to enjoy lovely summery weather. =)

ChristineCreations said...

Love the earthy elegant feel to this design Connie!

Beth Norman said...

This card is so beautiful. Has a vintage feel to it. Nice bird stamp too.

Birgit said...

What a lovely card! The postcard image is so vintagey and I love how you added to the vintage look with your colors. This is stunning Connie!!

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stamp! Those sales are irresistible, but I need to start resisting them. Love how you make a point of using your new supplies without too much delay. I should take a lesson. That heat! We vacationed last week in warm weather, but not THAT warm!

Debbie said...

our weather forecast is exactly the same, i am not looking forward to the heat!!!

great stamp...that's a super cute card!!!

Janice said...

Another successful sale purchase, you do have some great finds! Love your card, such a pretty colour combo.

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like this postcard look, so pretty, and you could use this card for many different occasions - or just to send a note!

All the best Jan