Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Amy Sheffer inspiration

Today I am posting a card for a girl going through breast cancer treatment, she is a friend of one of the girls at church that I have craft night with every other week.
My inspiration for this card came from Amy's card here, I first stamped Inkadinkado script in a very light lilac ink, then stamped the inkadinkado image in brown on top of that, added a few stickles to the flower centers, mounted that on top of a spellbinder die.  Instead of Amy's awesome banner I use a fiskar border punch. Background paper is from Daisy D.  Ribbon was RAK'd to me from a friend.


I hope you have time to stop by Amy's blog and check out all her lovely Creations!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and for any comments you leave!
Connie

Update on the storm in southern Illinois, we have ice covering everything but so far we still have power. They say the freezing rain will end around noon and then this afternoon our snow will start, up to 7 inches in our area, just north of us they say can get up to 19 inches, been one of those crazy winters.

3 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wow, Connie, lovely card and what a nice thing to do!! It is those little things that make a bg difference!! I am sure she will LOVE it!! Hugs, Sabrina

Beate said...

Connie, that's beautiful! We have ice covering everything as well.

Hugs and smiles

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful card, Connie! Love your image and color scheme. Great job with that sketch! And thanks so much for the shout-out! Stay warm in this crazy weather :)