Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birds

I liked how the inkadinkado image went with the Martha Stewart border and edge punch.  The image is stamped on Daisy D paper Background paper and strip is from K& co.  Studio G sentiment stamp, all layered on spellbinder scallop square die.  On the strip I have used K & co. paper ribbon inked with vintage photo distress ink, and under that I stitched a scallop using the sew easy  for my guide and cut out along the scallop.


Well we were planning to drive up to Michigan tomorrow to celebrate my Dad's 80th birthday, but have decided against it.  Now I don't know what to do with myself.  I hate it when you make plans and they don't turn out then I just feel like I am in limbo.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are enjoying a good day and staying warm.
Connie


5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

WOW that is the perfect punch! It makes for such a fun pulled together card! Sorry you didn't get the visit in!

Beate said...

Beautiful card. Love your bird border punch frame.
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I had not seen this MS border punch. I love it. Beautifully done, Connie.

Pat said...

I hadn't seen that border punch either so I think I might have to do some shopping! You are such an enabler! Love your card.

Leslie Miller said...

I love this bird image and that wonderful punched frame! Makes a totally beautiful card, Connie!