Monday, February 14, 2011

King of my Heart

The image is a crafty secrets stamp set, I stamped the crown on a separate piece of cardstock and embossed it. The bird was colored with pencils. Spellbinder dies to frame him. DCWV paper, the hearts below are a rub on and I forgot to write down who made them.  The glitter heart is another one in the package Debby RAK'd to me. Used my Dymo for the sentiment.


Hope my Hubby likes it and hope you all are able to enjoy this day with the one you Love!
Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, this is one awesome man card!!! I am so behind, I still have not figured out a card to make for my hubby. Better get myself in gear ;D
Hugs, Sabrina

Beate said...

Your card looks fabulous. I bet your man loved it!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

I have this set and love it! I used it for a Valentine for my husband one year, too. Your card is perfectly masculine and so nicely coordinated!

Sarah said...

This is a great masculine card!

I'd like to pass along a Stylish Blogger Award to you! Have a great evening!

http://handmadewithlovebysarah.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html

Renee said...

ooooh I love this! Masculine cards are always so hard for me! You did a fantastic job, love the crown. hugz n blessings.