Good Afternoon, it has been a crazy busy day. Sarah was sweet enough to give me this award, and I am suppose to post 8 things about myself and 8 people to pass it onto.
1. I am #5 of 6 kids
2. I grew up in Michigan
3. My mom was a big crafter too, I think that is where my love of all crafting came from (although she never made cards)
4. Ever since my daughter was born I was a stay at home mom and never did go back to work
5. My husband retired from the Air Force and so we have lived in 5 states and 1 country, England
6. I love gardening and watching it all grow, even pulling weeds can be fun (remind me of this when it is very HOT out this summer)
7. I have two cats that we adopted in England and brought back with us, and a dog that we adopted in New Jersey
8. I don't really care for cooking
Here are 8 people whom I enjoy visiting their blogs:
Hope you are all enjoying a sunshine and warm day!