Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet daughter

Well hopefully my daughter is so busy in college that she won't have time to check my blog :)
I used the songbird cricut cartridge for the flowers and letter U. mounted the flowers on a spellbinder die. The background paper is 7 gypsies. I double punched the Martha Stewart flower border punch.


Hope you all enjoy your weekend, we are suppose to get up to the 50's by Sunday, I am so excited to have some warmth again and maybe all this ice can finally melt!
Thanks for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Wow, Connie, what an awesome card!! I am sure your DD will absolutely love it!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Beate said...

It seems we always have the same weather forecast. But we are only one State apart, I guess that's why.
I love your card. Love it.
Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

Your daughter will love her card, Connie. The black, red and white combo is very striking.

Ivanka said...

Such a pretty card, Connie. She'll love it. I'm waiting fot the ice to melt too!!