Monday, March 18, 2013

Fear thou not

Was in need of another sympathy card, and thought this would be a good verse for the person I was giving this to.


I love the look of stamping a sentiment over an image, especially when the verse is as big as this one.

Sweet n sassy -- Stamped verse
Unity stamp co. -- Insightful meadows (image)
My Mind's eye -- Beautiful life paper
Spellbinders -- Labels 4 and Curved Rectangles
Queen & co. -- Baby blue Pearls
Recollections -- Lace
Cuttlebug-- corner die

While I had my rub ons out the other day I needed a couple thank you cards so I decided to do them in all rub ons, I liked the way they turned out but forgot to take pictures before I mailed them out, that is the problem with rub ons once you have used them they are done, oh well.

Our day started off with a dusting of snow yesterday and then the afternoon evening turned into thunderstorms, you know the kind that shake the walls, luckily by the time I went to bed the big heavy thunder was over.  But we have been told we are now out of the drought so that is a good thing, I am just thankful we got the rain and that wasn't all snow.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and commenting, it is much appreciated :)
Connie

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card and the Scripture is a great blessing! Thank you for sharing.

Have a lovely day :)

Hugs,
Stephanie

ChristineCreations said...

The perfect verse for a card like this. Lovely and heartfelt card!

Cheryl said...

What a lovely, peaceful card. I really like the flowers stamped behind the sentiment, and the verse is perfect for a sympathy card. Thank you SO much for all the sweet comments you have left on my blog! Have a wonderful week. ~Hugs!

Linda Carson said...

I agree w/you loving the look of an image behind a sentiment. The mono look is beautiful!