Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Celebrate

I am sharing the card I made for my great nephew with Stephanie's Roses of Inspiration link up if you have time stop by and check out all the other blog postings.

It has already gone out in the mail but after looking at it now I wish I would have popped up the balloons too, that would have been cute.  This little scene just brings a smile to my face.



Penny Black -- Let's party stamp, colored w/markers
Spellbinders -- A2 Distressed Edges dies
Fiskars -- Cloud punches
Inkadinkado -- Greetings/Salutations sentiment stamp
Queen & co. -- Jellies Gold

I just sponged the sky a bit with some tunbled glass distress inks.

Here is a close up of these little guys celebrating.


We had a bit of freezing rain this morning but they are saying we may hit 50 today so the 6 inches of snow we had this weekend may start melting quite a bit.  Peanut will be happy, she doesn't like having to hang out on the deck, she misses roaming around the yard.

Hope your week is off to a good start,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and share your thoughts,

Connie

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

Now this card is extra sweet, my friend :) The little critters put a smile on my face!

Thanks for faithfully linking up at ROI - I greatly appreciate it. Hugs to you!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love the card, it is so sweet!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling birthday card Connie. Love the sweet image... great coloring. The clouds look awesome. Hope it warmed up!

Diane said...

This is just darling Connie.

Hugs Diane

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Connie this is soooooo cute, thanks so much for popping over too, Shaz in oz.x

Sylvia said...

That is a pretty card!

Bethany Carson said...

Very cute and cheerful card!

Esther Asbury said...

Adorable image and cute card!

Betty said...

That card is adorable!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

What a sweet little card! I'm sure it will make that special someone smile :) xo Karen

Leslie Miller said...

This is a darling scene and great for a kid's card! Of course, I love critters of any kind. Also love how you stamped the sentiment in the cloud. Cute!

J said...

That's a darling card! Love those cute little animals and the way you tinted them!

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Such a cute card! Once upon a time I made some cards. I enjoyed it so much. I'd like to do it again sometime.

Thanks so much for visiting me and talking back at Harvest Lane Cottage.

Blessings,
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Very cute!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Deb

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely
bibiana

Scrappy quilter said...

That is just adorable.

Sheryl said...

Beautiful little card.

Cards By Jan said...

This is a super sweet card...I love your colouring, and those puffy lil clouds are just perfect to set it off!!