Monday, March 23, 2015

Female Sympathy

A lady at church's Mom passed away last week, there was a challenge in my group that was black and white and add one color, so I decided to use that as a starting off point for this card.


The frame was in the paper pack so I embossed the stamp with white embossing powder inside the frame area.

Best Occasions -- Paper and frame
Inkadkindo -- Garden delight stamp set
Taylored Expressions -- Many minis occasions sentiment stamp
Martha Stewart -- tag punch
Ribbon

We are enjoying some lovely spring weather, it is so nice to get out and walk again and it be a pleasure, not something you are trying to get through to get back in the warm house.

Hope your week is off to a lovely start,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is such a beautiful card, Connie, and is defintely perfect for someone that just lost a loved one.

You are so thoughtful. Hugs!

Marie-Louise said...

This is a marvellous and very appropriate card Connie. Beautiful Spring weather here today - bright and sunny - just lovely to go for a walk - which is what I did.

Susan (rainy) said...

Beautiful and elegant, Connie.

Leslie Miller said...

I love the white embossing on the patterned paper. It's a very nice effect and makes a beautiful sympathy card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very elegant Connie. Love the black & white with just a touch of colors. Sorry you had to use it though...

Me, My Stamps and I said...

elegantly done and I love the colors you picked.
tfs:)