Monday, November 16, 2015

Lilies

My hubby's sister loves flowers and so I decided to color this stamp in some Autumn colors, I hope your not getting to overwhelmed with the colors I have been using, I just love this time of year and use a lot of oranges in my cards :)  Another stamp I picked up at the yard sale so I don't have a name to it, but it has a year of 1994 on it.

This is a 5x7 card.


PSX -- stamp from 1994, colored w/markers
Spellbinders -- Exquisite Labels eleven and Sentiments one  dies
Cosmo Cricket -- Everafter papers
Forever in time -- pearls

Since there is rain in the forecast for the next 3 days hubby and I went for a drive to get out in the beautiful weather we were having yesterday after church.  So nice to get out and enjoy the weather before it gets cold.  Hope you were able to enjoy your weekend and that the week ahead brings many enjoyable moments!

Thanks so much for taking the time out to stop by and your sweet comments, I really appreciate it,

Connie

12 comments:

Debbie said...

these colors are perfect for this time of year, your sil is going to love it!!!!

Daniela said...

Oh my, I feel truly breathless, certainly your sister-in-law will fall in love with it as soon as she'll see it !

Sending blessing on your start of the new week, my darling and precious Connie,
with love
Dany

Stephanie said...

Hi sweet Connie! How I have missed seeing your beautiful cards and creations :) This card is another beauty and your sister-in-law will simply love it!

I hope you are well! Love and hugs!

Roosterhead Designs said...

Such a beautiful card Connie! Great color-work, and I could never 'tire' of orange! It was my husbands fave color : J
I love the die cutting here too~
I did enjoy the out doors this weekend too! Snow will fly tomorrow~ Take care, Karen O

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love your card Connie! The stamp is so pretty and I LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

Connie, 'Tis the season to indulge in orange! I tend to use a lot of orange and rust/cranberry colors. Love how vivid your lilies are!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such a pretty card for your SIL - she is going to really love it ! One of my favorite flowers are Tiger Lilies. Hope you have a wonderful week, Connie. xo Karen

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
So very pretty!!
Thanks for dropping y!!
Hugs,
Deb

Monika/Buzsy said...

Gorgeous Lilies. Love the coloring and the decorative edges on the background.

Leslie Miller said...

Another gorgeous card! The lilies and the die cut background both -- wow! PSX stamps are so beautiful and they were very popular. Too bad they went out of business. Your sister-in-law is going to love this!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, this is gorgeous, and this should be orange...and it's beautifully colored! I love the decorative die, and your SIL is going to love it!! Yes, I agree that I love PSX stamps, and it's a wonderful purchase at the garage sale! Hugs!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, it seems I'm really behind on your posts. Sorry to be a bit absent. I am a little swamped at the moment. Love this card and the lilies are beautiful all dressed in autumn colors. Everything you create is special.
xo