Thursday, July 4, 2019

Colorful

I find it hard to come up with good blog post names but when looking at this card that is all I could come up with, LOL!

This is for my Great niece who has turned 10, she is such a sweetie, just recently in a Facebook post she was wearing quite the colorful outfits so I am hoping she liked this.


I added a bit of crystal drops to the heart balloon. I am not sure what this animal is supposed to be but he is cute.  The butterfly embellishments were given to me, the little flower was part of the round die cuts, I added a little gem to it.

Mama Elephant - Up we go stamp set, colored w/markers
Spellbinders - Picot edge circle dies
American crafts - Stitched butterflies
My Favorite things - More essentials sentiments
Cloud 9 designs - Christy & Friends paper
Nuvo crystal glaze on balloon
Green gem on flower

Wishing all my American friends a very Happy Independence day, hope you all have safe and happy celebrations.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awww....what a sweet and adorable card! I love that cute little kitten and the super fun embellishments you used!

Donna Ellis said...

It must be so fun enjoying the love and friendship of a large family, Connie. Your great niece will appreciate the darling kitty and all the butterflies and fancy shapes! The sentiment is adorable! wonderful card! hugs, de

Debbie said...

it is so cute and very colorful!! the butterflies are adorable, i love the stitching on them!!

i think it is a teddy bear/cat combo, whatever it is it remains adorable!!!

have a wonderful holiday!!

Darlene said...

Awwww how sweet! Happy 4th of July my friend!

Janice said...

Your great niece will love this cute and colourful card!

Ashley said...

oh, this is just the sweetest thing. I love it!!

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute!Happy 4th!

StyleOfLife said...

lovely post dear :)
I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

Leslie Miller said...

I know she loved it, Connie, and your title is perfect for it! At first I thought the critter was a bear, but then the tail threw me off. How funny that we can't figure it out! Others mentioned cat... I'm not 100% sure. You've given me a smile today! Enjoy the rest of your 4th!

April said...

This is adorable! I love the colors on your card too.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Im back from vacation.

This card is so cute and indeed colourful. Your niece will love it!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is sooooo cute! I love that sweet critter and the butterfly embellishments. I can’t see how she wouldn’t love it!

Kim said...

Love all those colourful butterflies flitting around the card. Your grand niece is going to smile when she opens up her beautiful card.

Donna Phelan said...

This is sweet and colorful! She will cherish it. I love the butterflies!

Tanza Erlambang said...

cute and colourful card...love it