Saturday, September 20, 2014

Birthday phone

This is going to my great nephew who started High School this year.



Recollections -- Awesome boy paper
Silhouette -- die cut (phone)
SRM -- Happy Birthday sticker
Fiskars -- Border punch
Piercing

My hubby's hand and ribs are still healing, but he has rode his bike two days in a row now, I think I would be a bit nervous to hop right back on while still healing.

Hope you all have beautiful weather this weekend before Autumn officially starts :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and leaving your comments,

Connie

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, if that's not a great card for a teenage boy I don't know what is! What would they do without their phones? Good for your hubby, getting back in the saddle. Those ribs must be pretty painful I would think.

Marie-Louise said...

Fantastic card Connie.

Diane said...

Great teenage card design Connie, hope your husband is on the mend.

Hugs diane

SarahGeorge said...

Wonderful card Connie. Right now my little fellow is watching videos on that phone :)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what a great design!!!
thinking of making one for one of the kids.
Tfs:)