Tuesday, September 25, 2012

RainydaySCSep2012

Susan has offered up another sketch this month and the candy she is offering is the set she used in her card using the sketch, you can find the sketch and info on her blog.  Check out the following post too she also used stamps from the set.



Adam Pescott You're so sweet stamp set, colored with distress and copic markers
Spellbinders Marvelous squares and back to basic tags dies
Basic Grey Porcelain papers
Fiskar Cameo Ovations sentiment stamp
Diamond brad (sorry forgot the maker of these and I didn't save the packaging)

You have until Sept. 30th to play along with the sketch.

It has been crazy busy around here and I am hoping to get a baby quilt done for my nephew who is having his first baby and I need it done by October 9th.  I am trying a simple pattern hoping that will help me get it done on time, wish me luck :)

Hope the start of your week is going well,
Thank so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!
Connie

5 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

I LOVE it, Connie!! Such a sweet image and it is framed so beautifully. Like how you offset the oval sentiment on the oval tag. Thanks for playing along in my sketch challenge!

Joann said...

Just a sweet card! I just love the stamp. You did such a fabulous job coloring!

Beate said...

That is such a cute image and card. Great coloring.
Hugs and smiles

Debby said...

So cute!!

Shirley said...

Too cute and precious for words!!