Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Northwoods

This is one of the stamps I picked up at the Boston area rubber stamp store I went to.  It is a Northwoods stamp but it doesn't have a name on it.  It was colored with distress and Copic markers.



DCWV Old World Stack paper, the image has been mounted onto Black cardstock.

I used the  fine tip of the distress markers to add greens and oranges to the trees for leaves.

Spellbinder Ribbon Tags Trio die, the right end has been cut off

Hero Arts-- Birthday messages stamp set

Ribbon and twine


Oh how I am enjoying these nice cool mornings, yesterday it got up into the high 80's and is suppose to be that way again today but at least it starts off cool.  Next week we will be in the 70's and that is my favorite weather :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time out to comment, it is much appreciated!
Connie


5 comments:

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous and could be framed, Connie!!

Beate said...

Oh Connie, this is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how awesoome!!!!!
your coloring is beautiful!!!!
tfs:)

Linda Carson said...

Love that stamp! You certainly brought it to life with beautiful coloring! Love it!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a lovely card Connie. That image is so pretty and the coloring is great. The background paper is perfect... also like the tag with ribbon and twine!