Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thinking of you

A girl at church was cleaning out her craft room and gave me a gallon size Ziploc bag of stamps, vellum sticker sentiment packs, leaves, markers and charms.  She said if I wanted to thank her instead of giving her a thank you card she was wondering if I would make her a couple cards to give to people, so this is the first one I made.



Creative Imagination paper
Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls Embossing Folder (raised areas colored with chalks)
Tulip Fashion Pink Bead Paint
Spellbinder Labels Nine and Ribbon Tags Trio
Stampendous Orchid Greetings stamp set for Sentiment
Mellisa Frances Ribbon
Lace from stash

Our Church is redoing the whole Childrens wing of our church, moving classrooms and the nursery around and today my hubby and I are going in to lay carpet squares and do touch up painting, it is coming along so neat and the people of the church are doing as much of the work as we can to save money so that has worked out very good.

Hope your week is going well,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply darling!!!!!
lovely framing, Connie!!!!
tfs:)

Ivanka said...

So pretty! I love the way you colored the embossed paper. How nice to be gifted with a bunch of new things to play with! Lucky you!

Linda Carson said...

Quite delightful! The colors are so cheerful and will brighten anyone's day! Enjoy your new goodies!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful card Connie!! I love the background and your embossed image panel. Such beautiful soft colors.

Debby said...

very pretty such a nice idea with the embossing !