Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Instant card art

I don't know how many of you that purchased from Paperwishes.com or use to watch their weekly video's but it is so sad to see them going away, they are having sales weekly and right now you can get everything in their store that is regular price half off.  I am sharing this with you because today I am using one of their products that I love for making up quick cards, you just add the paper and any embellishments you may want.  This card is bigger than an A2 but not all of them have to be.

HERE is the link to the one I used


I added a few brads to the Happy tag, some inking to the Birthday tag, some punched flowers and sequins for the center and my paper.  I was going to be late getting a card out and these are just perfect for those times.

Hot off the press - Instant Card art - Pretty colors
Papercraft magazine - Paper
Bazzill Brads
EK Success - Flower punch
White Sequins

I saw this butterfly, when I was out doing yard work and he actually stayed put while I went in the house and got my camera, that never happens to me, usually when my hubby and I are out for our walks I can always spot them really good but they never stand still enough for me to get a picture, so I was pretty excited this one was staying still for me.  We have seen more butterflies this year, I don't know if it is because of the rain we were getting or what but it has been nice to see more.


Another warm one today, getting excited about the temperatures that will be coming next week, I see fall in our future :)

Have a wonderful day,

Connie

12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a pretty card. I had not heard that Paper Wishes is closing? That is too bad. I did like to watch their videos.

Your photo of the moth is really neat! That would be a good one to remember when I need to color a stamp!

Kim said...

Another store closing, that is sad. Beautiful butterfly; how lucky you were able to catch a photo before it flew away.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and gosh that butterfly is stunning, love the gorgeous colours. Lucky you captured this pic.x

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card! Love the purples and that big "birthday!"

Donna Phelan said...

Yay for Fall, Yay for your beautiful card--love the colors! I didn't know they were going out of business, that's sad. I am always so confused when the little catalog arrives though, they have EVERYTHING! Kind of sad. :(

Darlene said...

Beautiful creation Connie and WOW look at you go with photographing that gorgeous butterfly! Yes I think we've had more butterflies this year than in the past also (nice to see!) but I attributed it to the new butterfly bushes I add a year or so ago. Either way ... nice to see more of them again!
I have always been amazed at the product line Paper Wishes carried ... was always amazed to see NAME BRAND products as well as non familiar products. Didn't know they were going out ... sad!

Debbie said...

the card is lovely connie!! how sad to here of another store closing...are all of these beautiful arts dying off?? i surely hope not!!

the butterfly is a buckeye, maybe you knew that!! it is a really beautiful one, i don't see them in this part of new jersey!!

Beth Norman said...

Such a cute card with the fancy "Birthday". I'm sorry to hear Paperwishes is going out of business.

What a great shot of the butterfly. Such a beautiful one. Lucky score for you.

Janice said...

Pretty purple card, love the Birthday font. A beautiful butterfly too.

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute card and stunning butterfly.Such happiness!

Gina said...

Gorgeous colors on your card, Connie! And on the butterfly too. ♥

Leslie Miller said...

I'd never shopped at Paperwishes and didn't even know about them. Under a rock again. I always feel sad when I hear of a store closing, though. So much competition, or maybe the owners are closing for a happy reason. I'll hope for the latter. This made a super cute quick card! I'm no good at quick, even when I have all the supplies that should help me. That butterfly is gorgeous! Wow! The colors and markings are incredible. I've sure never seen one like that here!