Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blue Rose

I used the McGill Flower petals punch to make the Flower. The little white flowers were purchased at Michaels in a bouquet and I just took them apart and added some sunshine yellow flower soft to the centers.
 Spellbinder Foliage Die for the leaves.
K&co. Blue Awning Paper.
 Sentiment stamp is Anita's.


I thought I would take another picture of the dimension you get with this flower, I really love the look you can achieve.


I have been enjoying all the blue themed cards out there lately so I just had to do one myself even though you don't see to many blue flowers :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment, I really apprecaite it.
Connie

5 comments:

asela said...

Hi Connie, Just wanted to stop by and say hi. You always make my day with your sweet comments on my blog and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate you. Hugs Asela

Sabrina Jackson said...

Oh my word, Connie this card is over the TOP gorgeous!!!! I absolutely love K&Co's Blue Awning, always have. It is just so timeless and beautiful and so is this fabulous flower you have created......WOW!!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Shirley said...

It is gorgeous Connie!! The Michaels flowers are perfect with it too!

Linda Carson said...

What a BEAUTY! Very creative use of the Michael's flowers!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this so precious!!!!
very striking colors !!!!!
tfs:)