Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Faux Stamps

Wow it's November, the time is going by way too quickly for me, so much to do....

This is another set of cards I made for my Father in laws Christmas gift.

For the stamps images I used K&co. Lifes Journey Stamp collage flat paper.


For this first one the background is 3 different Basic grey papers.
I mounted the stamps onto cardstock and used EK success corner punch.
I didn't add a sentiment figured the sentiment on the middle stamp was good here.


For the second card I applied the stamps to a piece of black cardstock, which was mounted onto HOTP Sarabooks Ivory paper.
I forgot to write down where the sentiment is from but I beleive it was probably hero arts.
I used Bronze Pearl pen in the upper left corner.

I thought I would share with you the card my hubby made me for our Anniversary.  What's cute is he drew our cat Jip on the front scratching the pumpkin, can you see the little bite out of her ear, he said he had to add that so I knew it was our cat and not any cat...LOL.


We had a beautiful day yesterday, it was in the 70's and we are suppose to have one more day like that today before it heads into the 60's then 50's.  Hope to get out for a walk later and enjoy it.  The way these snow storms are popping up all over you never know when it is going to hit.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

Wow! Gorgeous cards, Connie!
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Love your collage-type cards. That's something I'm SO NOT good at! Your husband is quite an artist. I would love to have that in a stamp! It's a great image! So cute that he included the notch in the ear so there'd be no doubt. Our Scooper had a notch in her ear, too.

Debby said...

great cards Connie and your hubby sure is an artist.Fabulous card!