Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Birthday

For My Great Niece who turned 3 last month, I forgot to post it :(


Image is a Dimple Street Gang Tie me to the moon sticker, mounted on cardstock and cut out and popped onto tag
K&co. tag pad
My Mind's eye quite contrary summer papers
Aquadot paper Cosmo cricket odds & ends
PSX Alphabet Pixie stamp set
Forever in time- Button
Twine-LSS
The #3 is Sticopotamus sticker
Spellbinder Large Classic Inverted Scallop circles
Diamond Stickles

My daughters mouth is healing, no bleeding and pain is tolerable with Motrin 600, so we are hopeful all is going well with the graft.  She is deciding on whether or not she is going to stay a little longer, I think she is enjoying the Air Conditioning so it is a bit more comfortable here.

Hope all is going well with you all,
Have a great weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Debby said...

what a sweet card!Hope your daughter will feel better soon!

Krystal Kats said...

HI Connie I sure hope your daughter gets to feeling better really soon that sounds very very painful. Glad she was able to stay with your during the healing process. What an adorable card it's very sweet. I love ice cream! Have a great week! Hugs

Grace said...

Hi Connie!
Oh goodness this card is adorable! Love that sticker! I'm sure your great niece loved it!!!

Hope your DD is feeling much better now! It's always nice to stay with mom, and especially while recovering! AC is good too!!! :)

Linda Carson said...

Oh how adorable! It makes me smile! Bless you dd's heart! She should stay and let Mom take care of her!

Sarah said...

Adorable card! Hope your daughter is getting better each day!