Friday, August 3, 2012

ODBDSLC117

Our Daily Bread Designs has a sketch challenge on their blog HERE .  You can upload your creation by Sunday evening.



I used Our Daily Bread Designs "Missing  You" stamp set.  It has been colored with markers and then I used the Cracked Glass Technique on it.

Basic Grey Porcelain Paper pad

Spellbinder Classic Rectangles Large and Bitty Blossoms dies, cinnamon stickles in the center of the flowers

Dashes, Dots and Checks Ribbon

Shading around the card was done with distress inks.

Hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

10 comments:

Grace said...

Oh Connie... I love this!!! The colors are so soft and pretty! Perfect dp choice! Beautiful coloring of this scene and I love the cracked glass effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ODBD!!!
hugs,
Grace

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty Connie. Love the beautiful image and the colors. The paper flowers are lovely. What a great technique.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous take on the sketch Connie!! I just love the coloring of the scene, your take on the sketch, and your punched flowers!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
Blessings,
Chris

Cards By Jan said...

BEAUTIFUL...Connie!! I love your soft colours, and all the little details you did on your card!! This is one of my favorite images...love how you did it up!!
Hugs

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Your card is absolutely WONDERFUL! So beautiful!

Linda Carson said...

Beautifully done! Love the cracked glass look!

JD/ Jill said...

This is so beautifully done...everything goes together so well...soft colors...pretty flowers...

Me, My Stamps and I said...

darling card!!!!!!
very well coordinated!!!!
tfs:)

Sarah said...

This is beautifully done! Love the colors you've used.

Sarah said...

I forgot to say congratulations on your Shining the Light Award for this card!!! I did notice that we both did cracked glass on this challenge. :)