Monday, January 21, 2013

Deepest Sympathy

My cousin died a couple of days after my Father, this  card was for my Aunt, her kids and husband all died before her.


DCWV card base
DCWV Neutrals mat stack (grey piece and white pieces)
Unity Stamp co. -- Insightful Meadows stamp (I wish I wouldn't have stamped it on the textured cardstock now looking at it)
Stampendous -- Sincere Sentiments stamp
Spellbinders Labels Eight and Curved Rectangles
Quickutz -- Vines embossing folder
Miss Elizabeth Ribbon

Frigid temps have settled in, well at least they feel that way to me, it is only 25 degrees at 10:30 in the morning and that is suppose to be our high for the day.  But the sun is shining nicely so as long as I don't have to get out it isn't too bad to look out!

Hope you have a great week,
Thanks for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Connie. Great colors for a sympathy card (and for any other). The silhouette images look perfect.

Beate said...

What a sad sad occasion. The card is beautiful.