Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fence w/flowers

This was  a really last minute card to make.  It will be nice when I am finally caught up, LOL!
I used already made things for this card.  The fence was one I cut from a Cricut cartridge some time ago and never ended up using it, I didn't have the time to cut out the flowers that actually go with it, so I took Prima flowers and layered them and added them to the fence. If you would like to know which cartridge this fence comes from I could look it up for you.



Cricut cartridge -- fence
Prima -- Flowers
Rasberry Road Designs -- Love lives here paper pack
Martha Stewart -- Leaves and tag punches
Fiskars -- Cloud Punch (one has dimensional adhesive to it
Sentiment was hand written

It is once again getting hot out we have been in the 80's the last few days but they are telling us we will be getting down into the 60's this weekend.  I need to head out and help my hubby with the lawn.
Hope you all are enjoying a great week.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, it is very appreciated!

Connie

8 comments:

SarahGeorge said...

This is so pretty Connie. I just love those flowers :) The fence is so beautiful and the sentiment is perfectly written:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Connie. Love the fence and the pretty flowers. Great scene!

Linda Carson said...

Do we ever really get caught up? You've created a delightful scene! Love the larger fence vs. those you can barely glue! Perfect flora touches!

Leslie Miller said...

I think this is just so adorable and your flowers look wonderful! I wouldn't have guessed the sentiment was handwritten. Enjoy your fall days. A teensy bit cooler would probably be nice.

Diane said...

Very pretty card Connie, love the flowers.


Hugs Diane

Stephanie said...

You make beautiful items when it's last minute- the card is darling! :) I love the cloud, what a cute touch. It's always lovely seeing what you create.

Hugs to you!

Nabeela Mahboob said...

This is soooo cute! Love the little cloud up there

Hugs,
Nabeela

Me, My Stamps and I said...

darling card!!!!!
those fence are so great!!!!
tfs:)