Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Cards for my siblings, I found these stickers also at my Local scrapbook store and didn't have anybody in mind when I bought them, just thought they would work neat with my pine and branch dies. These too have been colored with markers and a little glitter gel pen.  I have used flock for the snow in some of them too.


Memory Box -- Woodland Branch die
Impression Obsession --021-n die
Starform stickers (ornaments) colored w/markers
Doodlebug designs--crushed velvet flock
Graphic 45 -- Christmas past papers

Well I have two sisters and 3 brothers and only 3 ornaments came in the pack so for my two oldest brothers I had to find an ornament stamp to use.


I believe I found these sticker sheets at the $ store years ago, and thought they would make pretty and quick backgrounds and they did, I layered them on kraft cardstock.  The ornaments were colored and then at the last minute I decided to add glitter to them.  The sentiment was done in brown stazon because the sticker sheet had a slick top to it.  I went around the edges with distress paint for a more snowy look.

Inkadinkado -- Christmas season stamp set
Tumblebeasts-- Background sticker sheet
Impression obsession-- 021-N pine
Memory box-- woodland branch

I hope you all have a chance to go to a Christmas eve service tonight, to me it just wouldn't be Christmas eve if I didn't attend a service to celebrate the birth of our Savior, the real reason for this season.  My hubby has to work tonight and Christmas day this year, but his boss is allowing him to take an hour off work to attend the church service.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!!
Connie

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're really whipping up some gorgeous last minute Christmas cards, Connie! Love these with all the pretty snow and sparkle! Merry Christmas!

Stephanie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones, dear Connie :) And may your New Year be filled with sweet joys and special blessings!

Your Christmas cards are darling and very pretty! Love and hugs to you

Shirley said...

Beautiful, Connie!! You are so creative. What a really wonderful idea! Love them all! Have a Merry!!

Linda Carson said...

Quite festive cards from backgrounds to textures and coloring! Love these! Merry Christmas Connie!

Krystal Kats said...

Connie I love the bird ones that is a neat Idea I will have to do that myself! thanks for the inspiration! Hugs