Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Bee Happy

Sharing another stamp set that came with my Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.

I wanted to make a little scene on the tag with the hive and bee but it looked a bit bare so I added a die cut for a branch and some grass. The big bee diecut came with it also and so I die cut that twice from gold papers. Sentiment is from the same stamp set.



You can't see very well but I put some sparkle pen on the stamped bee wings and added it all to an embossed background that I lightly inked so that it would show up better, topped it off with some gems.




Paper Sutdio - Honeycomb Embossing folder
Bee Happy stamp and die set from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine
Poppystamps - Pinpoint Main street tags and Climbing vine dies
Fiskars - Grass border punch
Gems

Hope your week is going well so far, thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

14 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a bright and happy card! Love all your extra touches......glitter, die cuts, inked embossing etc.

Debbie said...

WoW!!! connie, this is a really cute one with a lot of special touches!! "don't worry - bee happy" that's going to be on my brain all day!!

Leslie Miller said...

The yellow honeycomb makes me "bee" very happy, especially with it sitting on my dining room table! The gems are such a pretty touch. Connie, this is a day-brightener, for sure! Thank you!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a cheerful card. I like the tag. They are always a nice touch

Donna Ellis said...

Cute card, Miss Connie! Your card “bee” very sweet! Hugs, de

Louca por porcelana said...

Super cute!Hugs,my friend!

aussie aNNie said...

BEE-autiful card, the bees are just starting to appear in my neck of the woods. Great embossing folder too.x

Donna Phelan said...

Love the honey comb background and the double tag is stupendous!!! LOVE!

April said...

This is so cute and cheery! Love it!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The dies add a lot to your card in making it a scene. Great themed card!

Gina said...

Connie, what a great idea to put sparkle on the bee's wings! Very cute!

handmade by amalia said...

Such a happy card, Connie. I'm amazed at your endless supply of inspiration, each card is so unique.
Amalia
xo

Kim said...

There is so much sweet detail in this card, Connie. Whomever receives it can not but smile.

Lowcarb team member said...

Love these

All the best Jan