Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Stay Curious

 Using some more 49 and Market goodies for my card today, I just can't resist these :)


  • 49 and Market  - Peach 6x8 Mini collection paper pack and Peach Laser Cut Elements
  • Pearls

I would like to share my card with the following blogs:
Love those pretty papers Optional Fall colors

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Connie, I absolutely love the colours and details here! Fantastic and beautiful!

Hena Tayeb said...

A great sentiment. Reminds we of the famous Ted Lasso scene, one to check out if you aren't familiar with it.

Wanda said...

WOW, such a soft and subtle beautiful card. I've never heard of 49 and Market. Your card has such great eye movement too.

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Love the beautiful colors, Connie, and the inspiring message. This would look gorgeous in a frame! x K

Debbie said...

such a cute card connie, all the elements go so well together!! i especially like the sentiment and the butterflies!!

Donna Phelan said...

That Designer Paper is gorgeous! Love your pretty design and these beautiful colors!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You did a terrific job.

Tampereen Mummu said...

Beautiful autumn colors. I really like your cards. Have a wonderful weekend Connie!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Connie, love the layers and textures and dimension..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lisa said...

Your card has such soft beauty with the peach tones and delicate laser cut elements, and the layered pieces and pearls create a gentle flow that complements the inspiring sentiment perfectly.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad you can't resist these because you and 49 & Market make the most beautiful cards! I love this paper and that little torn notebook piece, and the sentiment means a lot to me.

Darlene said...

OH WOW this is just beautiful my friend! I totally understand why you couldn't resist this beautiful paper! So creative . . . well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner