Monday, September 7, 2026

Happy Day

 I just received my Advent Calendar for this coming Christmas from Spellbinders and I still have things from the Calendar last year so I thought I had better get to using them before I start opening my new calendar in December.

After embossing the folder I decided to add white gel pen marks between the embossing, I really love how that looks.  The butterfly is a stencil that I fussy cut. and the sentiment is from the calendar also.  I got this press plate after winning a gift certificate from Pretty pink Posh.  Finished it off with some Diamond dots.


  • Spellbinder Advent Calendar 2025 - Embossing folder, Butterfly stencil and Sentiment Banner
  • Distress inks on Stencil - Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
  • Pretty Pink Posh - Checkered Pierced Plate die
  • Basic Grey - Periphery paper
  • White gel pen on embossing piece
  • Diamond Dots (butterfly trail)

I would like to share my card today with Can you handle the pressure Challenge (optional bees)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

1 comment:

April said...

This is so pretty! I love the embossing folder and how you added the gel pen dots to it. I found some Diamond Dots on a table in our neighborhood where people drop off things that are free for the taking. I forget to use them on my cards, so your card reminded me of them. Hopefully I will be using them soon!