Saturday, October 3, 2026

Good times

 I found this pack of cute die cuts at my stamp store and they just fell into my basket. I found a brad I thought would work with the tag, added the sentiment and popped up the little mouse.  Remembered some washi tape faux postage stamps and thought it went well so added that too :)


  • Paper Rose studio - Strawberry Friends Quick Cards die cuts
  • Raspberry Road designs - Love Lives Here paper
  • Spellbinders - A2 Matting basics A die
  • Basic Grey - Brad
  • 49 and Market - Artoptions Rouge Postage Stamp Washi roll

Sharing with NBUS Challenge anything new

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Pretty papers and colours and that little mouse is adorable, fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

This is absolutely adorable, Connie!