Friday, October 9, 2026

Masculine Birthday

 I went to my scraps to make this card, I keep all things after cutting things out just incase I can use them and this frame is one of them.  The background papers are many thin strips I had left over and the piece in the center is from a box.  The images are one from the junk journal stickers I bought on Amazon. Finished off with some gems, this one was hand delivered to one of our guy friends so I could use the bigger gems.


  • Amazon - Junk Journal Stickers
  • Basic Grey - Periphery paper
  • Ecstasy Crafts - Happy Birthday Silver stickers
  • Frame from left over of cutting out rectangle dies, corrugated cardboard
  • Queen & Co. - Nightfall Gems

I would like to share my card today with Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Frame it!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

No comments: