Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chewable Asprin

The Lady who heads up our Ladies Bible study group missed last Wednsday's meeting and also Church on Sunday because of a bad cold, so on Monday I sent this card out to her.  Of course yesterday I started getting a scratchy throat and by this morning it hurt so bad I had to use some spray to numb my throat it hurt so bad, I am really bummed since this weekend is the shower for my Daughter at her future in laws and I am going up to the Chicago area with her to meet her soon to be in laws, I really didn't need to be sick for this, especially since it is a 4 hour drive for me.  Well enough about my sickness, lets get on to the card.

This is a quick coloring image from Stampablilities called Chewable Asprin.  I colored it with pencils and cut it out with spellbinder die.  The sentiment from Hero Arts All Occasion Messages was cut out with Marvy punch. Glitter flowers from Hobby Lobby was added underneath.  K&co. paper.

In the background you can see the bottom of the cardbox that I am making for my daughters wedding, hoping to have it done to take it this weekend, I am pretty excited about it, turning out pretty good, I will share it soon :)

We have had a few more snowflakes this morning but very light and nothing is sticking, YEA!!!  This weekend is suppose to get in the 60's, I can't wait!!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Beate said...

Beautiful card. Love the sponging around the image.
Hugs and smiles

Sabrina Jackson said...

Awww, Connie, I am so sorry you got sick. I hope you will be feeling better real soon!! What a fun card...love these mice. Can't wait to see the card box you are makng for your daughter!! Hugs and blessings, Sarina

deb said...

Love this image as I do all the house mouse. Love the presentation of it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute House Mouse card, Connie. I'm sorry to hear you're coming down with a cold. That is such a bummer when you have a busy weekend coming up. I hope you have a fun time anyway and can enjoy the shower. Looking forward to seeing the finished card box!
--Yvonne

Debby said...

sorry you got sick .Get well soon.
Cute card!

ChristineCreations said...

Hope you're much better soon! Such a sweet card to send out to your Bible Study leader too :) Always nice to know someone is thinking of you!

Susan (rainy) said...

These little House Mouse images are all so sweet. Love this darling card, Connie.