Friday, March 11, 2011

Your Wedding Shower

We not only have our daughters wedding coming up but 3 others we know of so far this spring and summer. This is the shower card I did for our friends daughter that I already showed the wedding card, I know I did it backwards but I had an idea for the wedding card before the shower :)



Papers are form Making memories. I cut out a circle and then took my fiskar Cloud scissors and cut out an umbrella shape.  The gems are from Heidi Swapp.  Elastic Silver cord was used for the handle, tied a bow and added it to it.  The shape behind the umbrella is from my cricut Just Because cards cartridge, and I just inked around it and then pierced around the edges.  Sentiment is from Impression Obsession stamps.
My Daughter and future son in law are coming to spend their spring break with us, we have alot of wedding stuff to do, especially need to get all the wedding invites addressed, so it is going to be a busy week around here, but so nice to have them home!
Hope you all have a Fantastic weekend!!
Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment,
Connie

8 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Connie, what a fun shower card!! I love that umbrella....so fun!! Thanks for sharing this beauty!! Have fun with your DD and future SIL. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Beate said...

Love your umbrella! Darling card.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute shower card, Connie! I love the way the umbrella looks with your background shape. The little gems are perfect! I hope you enjoy all of the busy-time with your daughter and her fiance.
--Yvonne

Susan (rainy) said...

Such a sweet and perfect card for a wedding shower. Love that umbrella.

Debby said...

Adorable card Connie!

ChristineCreations said...

What a great umbrella! You did such a great job with it! Those little touches of bling are so cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute! I love your idea for the umbrella, you clever girl!

stevenjared0853 said...

Such a chic wedding shower card. I am really impressed to take a look at this design. Even I am learning craft making so that can have a perfect DIY rainbow themed reception party at one of the Chicago wedding venues. I need some samples for table place cards. Can you help with it?