Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cork

I have another card that I will be showing at my Demo, this is showing how you can cut the dies with Cork, and as you can see stamping on the cork works too :)

 
 

Spellbinders Dies:
Anemone Flower topper (w/button center)
Foliage
Labels Eight (Cork)

We had terrible flooding again last night and my husband had just finally washed the dirt out of our driveway from the last time because the rain we had been getting wasn't hard enough to wash it away, our shed flooded again too, at least this time the city came out and tried to unclog the drains but I think it was already going down by the time they got here.
But today we are starting off with cooler temps and beautiful sunshine, I am off to pick my strawberries, yes I am still getting strawberries :)

Hope your day is shiny and bright,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh no, sorry to hear about the flooding! Hopefully the sun will stay out all day :) love your card - another favorite of mine.

Hugs to you!

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear about the flooding, but your card sure is bright and cheerful! That flower is gorgeous!

Krystal Kats said...

Oh Dear about the flooding are you in Missouri? I have a friend that lives there and said there was flooding near by but she did not get any at her house. What an interesting card made with cork I would never of thought of that! have a great day. Hugs

Me, My Stamps and I said...

what an excellent idea with the cork!!!!
beautifully done!!!
tfs:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, my Connie... hopefully the flooding had stopped by now and things are getting back to normal! We've had lost of rain couple of days ago, but today it was back to summer.
Love the cork label. The layers are so pretty on that flower. Love the sponging on the leaf. :)

Leslie Miller said...

Such a cute flower with the two colors! Very cheery! Sorry to hear about the flooding. What a mess! I hope that's all over for you now and nothing but blue skies ahead.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply darling, Connie!!!
so bright and cheery!!!
tfs:)

Diane said...

Wonderful colors on your flower Connie with the fun corkboard background.

Regards diane