Monday, January 19, 2015

Thank you

I really liked this stamp but didn't use it on anything for Christmas so I thought I would use it for a thank you card for a Christmas gift I received.


Stampin up -- Seasonal birds, colored w/markers
Silhoutte cut file -- thank you tag
DCWV -- Earth prints mat stacks papers
Spellbinders -- classic sq. lg and classic scalloped squares dies
Wink of Stella pen -- on berries
Ribbon and DMC thread

We have been enjoying such beautiful weather, I am so enjoying getting out and walking so much more, need to enjoy it before mid week when we get back to normal winter temps.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

4 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is sweet card, Glad you got to use it.

Leslie Miller said...

This image is very pretty for any winter card! Just lovely, Connie!

Stephanie said...

Oh what a sweet card! The little birdie is darling.

Hugs to you!

Cathymac said...

That image is perfect for a Christmas thank you, Connie! So pretty!