Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Lots of Love

Using images and papers from another card making magazine today. I realize I need to break out my stamps I have been using a lot of magazine stuff lately. Probably because I have been slowly trying to organize my craft room, hoping to better use what I have and I have been organizing and going through all my magazines and seeing what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of.

This one will be going to my younger great niece.


All I had to use out of my stash was the button, some floss and nuvo drops and a die to cut the paper for the background.

Make special cards magazine  (tag, sentiment, paper and die cut balloon border)
Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die
Button and floss
Nuvo Drops - Carnation pink

I want to thank you all for your comments and prayers, on my last post, that means a lot to us.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

15 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love all the bright colors and those fun balloons! Cute card!

Kim said...

Balloons are always the perfect theme for a birthday card and this card is very sweet, Connie. Take care, lovely Connie♥

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It’s a great card, I do love those papers and the border of balloons. That is fun that you are using so many of these magazine parts. They do seem to have some great supplies within!

Anonymous said...

So adorable, Connie! Love all the balloons!

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely addition of balloon border Connie and sweet card.x

Debbie said...

this card is adorable, the colors are so bright and beautiful!! your great niece is going to love it!!

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, sweet, and perfect for your great niece! The set sure had everything you needed for this darling card. I love organizing almost as much as stamping. Good luck with it, Connie!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super duper cute, Connie!! I love the balloon banner and that cute little bear. Who wouldn't want to receive such a cutie.

CherylQuilts said...

What an adorable card for your niece, Connie! And happy birthday to you! I saw the most precious comment that Greg left on FB. What a sweetheart, and you are one beautiful and amazing woman, Connie. You are so dear, and I love your cards and most especially your love for the Lord! Wishing you many continued blessings, sweet friend! Warm hugs and love! xoxo

Tanza Erlambang said...

colorful balloons look so exciting.
have a greatday

Louca por porcelana said...

So cute!Hugs!

Donna Phelan said...

Love the bevy of beautiful bright and bold balloons! It's such a happy card!

Donna Ellis said...

Darling balloon creation, Connie, and brilliantly colored! hugs, de

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

So cute this card, Connie, lovely card, and yes we all do get in creative ruts, though I find making cards for younger generation breaks me out of it, just looking at a pop up slider card!! 😆
Very saddened to read of hit and run of your families dear one, praying for you all in it, grief takes a long time to whale and when young and unexpected even harder, may the Godo f all comfort be with all.
Hugs Shaz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Read ” heal” instead of whale, very sorry it slipped through!